my dearest n dears back home.i am doing fine here in s'pore, enjoying life while i can. lol.
i am aware of the guiltness i'd feel LATER on when i realise i have yet to do the TONs n TONs of hwmk.. well, nvm.
so far.. i've done quite a lot here, even though i've only been here for a week.. let's just list done the stuff i did for the past few days kayz? =)
1. Lepak-ed in orhard on sat, had really nice wild mushroom pizza (im not an advid pizza fan but tat's REALLY good)in california pizza. ate again, my fav dark choc ice cream - yummy.
2. Sentosa for dinner, celebrated mel's bday
3. went to s'pore national library in bugis with ben, 2 stupid felles carrying handsfull of books back home via mrt. fuuny thing was, we saw this book entitled 'The Street Guide to Flirting'. My dear Ben didn't dare to borrow this book (i have no idea why, perhaps it's the guy-macho-ego?)so being an angel, i shall grant his wish.. therefore, i was the 'loser' to borrow this book. lol.
4. finally on wed, i DID study. haha.. but still it's somewhere in town,starbucks in wisma, orchard. tat was mel's idea of studying.. i really liked it tho. =)
5. there comes today. here i am, blogging while chatting via msn. goin to meet my long-lost-brother later.. haha.. not quite. goin lepak at noon in bugis.
you know you love me,
xoxo,Rach aka the angel.